Do you want a car rental service? Sixt.com– the pioneers in car renting business helps tourists and interested individuals in over 105 countries access car renting services via their website. Most tourists and customers today want Sixt International car renting company due to their satisfactory services. Sixt has an experience of over 100 years ad have managed to earn themselves a good reputation. Read this article to know how you can access Sixt services.
What is Sixt?
Sixt is one of the oldest International car rental companies in the world. It was the first car rental company to create a website and to accept mobile reservations. It has branches in over 2,200 locations and their services are at convenient places like airports, cruise ports, hotels, and train stations.
What are the Requirements for one to rent a car with Sixt?
- Driver’s license- Drivers must present valid and original driver’s license at the time of rental and it should be in good condition.
- Age restriction- The minimum age to vehicle renters in most Sixt locations is 21 years for regular vehicles and 25 years of age for large-sized vehicle applicants.
- Decline opinion by clients- Sixt reserves the right to decline a car rental where the renter’s driver’s license restricts the operations of the requested rental vehicle.
What Makes Sixt Darling to Many customers?
- One-way rentals- Sixt provides one-way rentals for most local renting around Munich and Los Angeles.
- GPS- Navigation systems both portable and built-in are guaranteed for each booking.
- Wi-Fi Hotspot- Car Wi-Fi is provided with unlimited data for a maximum of five devices in the vehicle.
- Sixt Connect and Sixt Connect Plus- Sixt connect supports Wi-Fi hotspot up to five devices, superfast 4G network, GPS, and city guide map. Sixt connect plus supports National and International calls with sixty minutes per day, GPS, 4G internet network, and language translator.
- Additional driver- An additional driver is provided for emergency or fatigue of the renter’s driver.
- Four-wheel drive vehicles- All Sixt vehicles are all wheel enabled for ease and speed on the roads.
What is the payment mode at Sixt?
- In General- Sixt accepts all major credit cards including Mastercard, Visa, America Express, and the renter must be the owner of the presented means of payment which must be presented at the start of the rental.
- Prepaid Reservation Policies- By booking a prepaid rate, the payment will be charged before the start of the rental with the estimated total amount of the rental plus any additional taxes agreed.
Prepaid bookings can only be changed an hour to the start of the rental and cancellations can be made anytime but amounts non-refundable.
Is Sixt a Safe Car Rental Company?
The following user protection services shows why Sixt is the best car rental company.
- Supplementary Liability Insurance (SLI)- If purchased, SLI protects the renter against any claims made by a third party for bodily or property damage sustained as a result of an accident while the renter is operating a rental vehicle.
- Partial Damage Waiver- Sixt contribute up to half of the total damage/loss liable to the renter.
- Personal Accident Insurance- Sixt covers bodily injury to the occupants of the rental vehicle.
- Emergency Sickness Protection- This covers for traveler’s health condition for a maximum of 30 days.
- Roadside Assistance Protection- A coverage of anytime breakdown assistance is sorted; key lockout service, lost key, flat tyre, and punctures, dead battery, towing like getting stuck in mud, and vehicle breakdown due to empty fuel tank.
In conclusion, Sixt is what you need if you want to have an enjoyable vacation or a stress-free business trip. Enjoy their services at considerate prices. Who can’t be amused by a company that offers free communication services and insurances? The choice is yours! Choose Sixt international car rental company today and become a regular customer!