Top 3 Black Friday Stores
Millions of people were out shopping on Black Friday for a wide range of accessories. As the single most important shopping day of the year, it is better to plan appropriately. In shopping, the golden rule is to get the best possible deal, a quality product at the best price.
From the hundreds of stores you could choose from, a few stand out as the top destinations to get your merchandise. These are the top picks:
Macy’s continued in its proud tradition of being a leading retail chain destination for holiday shopping. Their attractive Black Friday offers gave shoppers an excellent opportunity to save during Thanksgiving and Black Friday.
For shoppers, it is essential to capitalize on the best prices, which are on Black Friday before 1 p.m. If you are after a hot item, you will probably strike the best price before that time expires. Macy’s released its Black Friday Ad on November 12. The ad features a ton of savings and discounts for consumers.
Macy’s offers included a $10 off $25 coupon and a $25 off of $50 coupon. These coupons cannot be used for doorbusters. Accordingly, you should first know whether the coupons will apply to your items of interest before getting them.
Home Depot offers a range of discounts on appliances and tools. On select brands such as
Samsung, GE, and Whirlpool, you can get up to 40% discount.
If you were looking to save on appliances like refrigerators and dishwashers, Home Depot Black Friday shopping should be a serious consideration.
A few notable offers were:
- The Whirlpool Front Control Stainless Steel Dishwasher goes for $328. This price is a significant discount from the original $579 saving you about $250.
- The GE 1.7 cu. ft. Over the Range Microwave will be available for $218 which is a discount of $181
- The Maytag 5.3 cu. ft. High-Efficiency White Top Load Washing Machine for $648, which is a discount of $351
For Jewelry lovers, Macy’s will be offering a pair of diamond earrings for $30 each time you spend $50 or more. Other attractive deals are:
- Chicago Cutlery – $100, a discount of $150.
- Shark Ion – $180 (Save $200)
- Ninja Foodie – $170 ($230 after 1 p.m.)
- Rachel Ray Cookware Sets – $80 ($85 after 1pm, $220 off)
- Plush Throws – Free with Mail-in-Rebate ($13 after 1pm, $30 off).
Expedia unveiled an exciting Black Friday package for shoppers, with over 11,000 discounts available. The travel technology giant had coupons that travelers can use on their Expedia App. Customers had a range of discounts on flights on routes from the UK and around the world.
Expedia offered discounts through the weekend, and these will cover flights on airlines like Etihad, Turkish Airlines, and China Airlines. If you are looking for discounted flights and bookings to popular destinations like London, Dubai, and many other destinations across the world, you can still check their offers, they still have great offers even though is not Black Friday anymore!